Kohinoor Business School & Center for Management Research (KBSCMR) offers a two year fully residential program in PGDM. It is an AICTE approved college located in the picturesque of Khandala.
Graduate Diploma in Management (2 years) (Full Time)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a two year full time residential program approved by AICTE with an emphasis on developing the candidate’s ability to translate theory into practice.
- Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline recognized by the AICTE / UGC / Association of
- Candidates appearing for the final year Bachelor’s or equivalent degree examination are also eligible to
apply provided they complete all the requirements for the qualifying examination by 30th September 2009.
- Eligibility for SC/ST candidates will be same as specified by the AICTE.
Applicants have to fill a separate application form for registration. The cost of the application form is Rs.1000/-. The DD should be in favor of “Kohinoor Business School & Center for Management Research” payable at Mumbai.
- Candidates seeking admission to KBSCMR, Khandala will have to appear in any of the mentioned test- CAT
/ XAT / MAT / ATMA.
- Apply to KBSCMR by filling in a separate application form for registration
- For On-Line application, visit www.kohinoor.ac.in and follow the procedure. A registration fee by way of the
Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- made in favor of "Kohinoor Business School & Center for Management
Research" payable at Mumbai is needed at the time of submission.
The fee for PGDM is Rs.2.55 lacs p.a.
Kohinoor’s efficient and resourceful placement cell assists in hiring platform for their colleagues.
Highest Salary: Rs. 20 lacs
Average Salary: Rs. 4.5 lacs
Kohinoor Global Campus Kohinoor Business School
Old Pune - Mumbai Highway
Khandala - 410301
Pune, Maharashtra. Phone: 02114-260018 Fax: 02114-269224 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org